Google Local Services
WE HELP YOUR BUSINESS
GET BETTER RESULTS
With Local Services Ads, you can advertise your business on Google and receive leads directly from potential customers. These leads come in as phone calls and messages sent through your Local Services ad. You can reply to messages, track bookings, and manage all your leads anytime online and through the app (Android, iOS). Messaging is currently only available in the U.S. and Canada.
Benefits of Local Services Ads
- Get seen at the top of Google.
- Connect with potential customers who are searching for services you provide and are most likely to book.
- Make use of simple tools to help you get started and create a personalized profile.
- Use the mobile app to communicate with customers at any time (English only).
- Build trust with the Google Guarantee or Google Screened .
- Pay only for leads related to your business and the services you offer.
- Customers choose you: You only hear from customers who have specifically selected your profile out of all the rest.
HOW MUCH DO GOOGLE LOCAL SERVICES ADS COST?
With Google Local Services, you only pay for leads related to your business or the services you offer. Here’s how it works:
- You set a weekly budget that limits the total number of leads you receive in any given week.
- You may get a different number of leads from day to day, but you never spend more than your designated weekly budget.
- You have the ability to immediately dispute leads if you receive a lead that’s not valid.
HOW DOES GOOGLE CHARGE FOR GOOGLE LOCAL SERVICES LEADS?
Advertisers using Google Local Services are charged for each lead received.
WHAT'S A VALID LEAD?
Valid leads are related to your business or the services you offer, and can occur in the following situations when customers find your Google Local Services ad on Google:
- You answer a phone call and speak with a customer or receive a message about a service/job type that you provide in the geographic market you are targeting during your available business hours and the call lasts longer than 30 seconds.
- You miss a call from a potential customer and then return the call.