SMS Terms & Conditions
SMS Terms and Conditions
By signing up to receive text messages from Pure Sol Media, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You understand that you are consenting to receive recurring marketing text messages from Pure Sol Media at the phone number you provided.
- You understand that you can opt out of receiving text messages at any time by texting STOP to Pure Sol Media.
- You understand that you may receive text messages from Pure Sol Media about promotions, new products, and other news.
- You understand that you may also receive text messages from Pure Sol Media about transactional or informational matters, such as order confirmations, shipping and delivery notifications, and appointment reminders.
- You understand that you may be charged for text messages sent by Pure Sol Media, depending on your wireless carrier's pricing plan.
If you no longer want to receive text messages from Pure Sol Media, you can opt out at any time by texting STOP to Pure Sol Media.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
Pure Sol Media reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. If we make any changes, we will post the new terms and conditions on our website.
Any disputes arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions will be resolved by binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration will be held in Lansing, Michigan.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Pure Sol Media with respect to the subject matter hereof. These terms and conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications, representations, or agreements, whether oral or written.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be struck from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
No waiver of any provision of these terms and conditions will be effective unless in writing and signed by both parties.
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of [State].